At Owen Hodge Lawyers we assist clients to obtain and keep valid licences to trade liquor in New South Wales.

These licenses are administered by the Liquor Administration Board, the Licensing Court and the Department of Gaming & Racing.

There are numerous different licences required for the myriad of different businesses involving the trade of liquor and we can advise the licence appropriate for the particular situation and conduct the process to obtain the licence (i.e. Restaurant, Caterer, Hotelier/Motel, Retail/Wholesaler, etc)

Where a licence is under threat we can appear and conduct hearings or appeals to protect the business’ licence.

If you need any assistance with this topic, please contact us.

Acquisitions And Divestments Of Commercial And Industrial Properties
Businesses Outsourcing and Exporting
Directors Duties
Partnership Disputes
Reviewing Chinese Product Disclosure Statements
Shareholder Disputes
Types Of Business Structures
Business Sale and Purchase

Buying Or Establishing A Small Business
Purchase and Sale of a Business
Sale Or Purchase Of A Business – The Contract Process

Business Succession Planning
Changes to the Liquor Act – Will there be Boutique Bars?
Contracts and Businesses
Debt Recovery

Debt Recovery: The Process in NSW
Steps To Prevent The Need To Recover Debt
Once your Company has been Served with a Statutory Demand
The debt recovery process

Dissolution of Your Company
Estates & Trusts
Foreign Investment in Australia (The FIRB)

Franchising Your Business In Australia
How To Secure Your Loan, Credit Or Goods
Joint Venture Agreements
Liquor Licensing
Land and Environment Laws Particular To Developers
Partnership Agreements
Self-Managed Superannuation Fund
Shareholder Agreements
Trusts and Trust Deeds
What to Know in Construction Contracts
Working Together Creating Solutions

How can we help?

Fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you to discuss how we can help