Have you been the victim of a car or road accident, as the driver or passenger and as a result suffered trauma or personal injuries such as back injuries, head trauma or whiplash? Well, you may be entitled to compensation.

In Australia, the Motor Accidents Compensation Act 1999 entitles the victim of a road accident with eligibility to seek damages for injuries as a result (or partly as a result) of the negligence of another party being the driver or owner of a motor vehicle. All registered vehicles in NSW carry Green Slip Insurance to cover those accident victims.

Read the below info-graphic for a more detailed explanation as to what constitutes as ‘whiplash’ and how to make a claim for the injury.


If you have been involved in a road accident and seek legal advice, please do not hesitate to contact Owen Hodge Lawyers on 1800 770 780 and speak to an experienced car accident lawyer or public liability lawyer.