Hit and run refers to an accident where a person is injured by a motor vehicle that flees the scene and the motor vehicle is then untraceable. When you fall prey to a ‘hit and run’ motor accident, you have the legal right to claim hit and run compensation – even if the driver or the vehicle involved in the accident remains unidentified. Contact our expert team of car accident lawyers for more details.

Compensation will be provided for:

  • The physical and/or psychological injuries sustained by you;
  • Loss of earnings;
  • Pain, suffering and loss of enjoyment of life;
  • Medical and rehabilitation costs; and
  • Your dependent spouse and/or dependent children.

Claim hit and run compensation through Owen Hodge Lawyers

How can we help?

Fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you to discuss how we can help