How and when can police intervene within a family law matter?

Get in touch: 1800 770 780

How can we help?

In some circumstances, it is necessary for the police force to intervene or contribute within family law matters. Usually, this is when illegal or violent conduct is apparent within the case. However, there can be other more unusual circumstances where police have a right to intervene. To understand how, when and why this happens read the below SlideShare.
Related content:
Understanding the Family Law System
Property Settlements in a Divorce

If you require legal assistance with a matter related to this post or have any further questions, please call us at 1800 770 780 at your earliest convenience to schedule a consultation.

Owen Hodge Lawyers contact



Just ask us a question

We are always ready to help you.