1800 770 780
Visit Our Website in

Liquor Licensing

At Owen Hodge Lawyers we assist clients to obtain and keep valid licences to trade liquor in New South Wales.

These licenses are administered by the Liquor Administration Board, the Licensing Court and the Department of Gaming & Racing.

There are numerous different licences required for the myriad of different businesses involving the trade of liquor and we can advise the licence appropriate for the particular situation and conduct the process to obtain the licence (i.e. Restaurant, Caterer, Hotelier/Motel, Retail/Wholesaler, etc)

Where a licence is under threat we can appear and conduct hearings or appeals to protect the business’ licence.

If you need any assistance with this topic, please contact us.

Acquisitions And Divestments Of Commercial And Industrial Properties Businesses Outsourcing and Exporting Directors Duties Partnership Disputes Reviewing Chinese Product Disclosure Statements Shareholder Disputes Types Of Business Structures Business Sale and PurchaseBuying Or Establishing A Small Business Purchase and Sale of a Business Sale Or Purchase Of A Business – The Contract ProcessBusiness Succession Planning Changes to the Liquor Act – Will there be Boutique Bars? Contracts and Businesses Debt RecoveryDebt Recovery: The Process in NSW Steps To Prevent The Need To Recover Debt Once your Company has been Served with a Statutory Demand The debt recovery processDissolution of Your Company Estates & Trusts Foreign Investment in Australia (The FIRB)Franchising Your Business In Australia How To Secure Your Loan, Credit Or Goods Joint Venture Agreements Liquor Licensing Land and Environment Laws Particular To Developers Partnership Agreements Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Shareholder Agreements Superannuation Trusts and Trust Deeds What to Know in Construction Contracts Working Together Creating Solutions