The age old question: Who should keep the ring after a separation?

For starters, don’t throw the ring in the rubbish bin. It reduces your options.

Beyond that, however, and especially with complicated and contested situations, it may be wise to consult an experienced family lawyer. At Owen Hodge Lawyers, we would be happy to help you sort out engagement ring questions and any other matters of family law.

Call us at your earliest convenience at 1800 770 780.