Employment Lawyers – Employer Advice & Services
Owen Hodge Employment Lawyers in Sydney provide expert legal services including termination of employment to a diverse range of law clients.
Employment law is the body of laws, administrative rulings, and precedents which address the legal rights of, and restrictions on, working people and their organisations. As such, it mediates many aspects of the relationship between trade unions, employers and employees.
Our employment lawyers are able to provide advice that includes:
- Strategic advice in planning and managing employment contracts and issues;
- Assistance in avoiding, managing and resolving industrial disputes through advice or active representation in industrial negotiations and before relevant tribunals and courts;
- Quick practical advice about the application of relevant legislation, awards and agreements;
- Advice on the wide range of employment law issues.
- Advice on anti bullying policies and strategies.
The basic feature of labour law in almost every state is that the rights and obligations of the worker and the employer between one another are mediated through the contract of employment between the two. Many terms and conditions of the contract are however implied by legislation or common law, in such a way as to restrict the freedom of people to agree to certain things to protect employees, and facilitate a fluid labour market.
As such, Employment Law has it’s own special circumstances, procedures and complexities that warrant the inclusion of an experienced Employment Lawyer from the earliest opportunity should an issue arise.
Employment Law Contents (under Employment Law)